¶ . . . Seven . . .
Things To Do Before I Die . . .
· Summit the Sierra Crest at the Palisades
· Get out of L.A.
· Learn to play my Stratocaster
· Learn to ride a horse
· Build and live in a log home
· Trace the route of the Corps of Discovery
· Shoot in the National Matches at Camp Perry, Ohio
Things I Cannot Do (Presently, anyway!) . . .
· Remember Numbers
· Go to the head without something to read
· Shoot with both eyes open (and I’m opposite side dominant, to boot!)
· Own a home in Southern Kalifornia (nor do I want to!!)
· Visit enough ghost towns
· Ride a horse
· Shoot steel plates skillfully
Things That Attract Me To . . . (The Sierra Nevada and Environs)
· The whole Comstock Lode thing just enthralls me
· Lake Tahoe
· I gauge contentment with an altimeter
· If I fish and get skunked, so what?
· It’s a spiritual thing!
Things I Say Most Often . . .
· Dude . . . !
· That’s weak . . . !
· What a d**k!
· There’s nothing to it!
· That kinda shit doesn’t happen to me!
· What’s up with that?
Books Or Series I Love . . .
· Mail Call (History Channel)
· Wild West Tech (History Channel)
· The Martian Chronicles, Ray Bradbury
· Lonesome Dove: The Outlaw Years
· Citizen Soldiers, Stephen E. Ambrose
· The Dirt: Confessions Of The World’s Most Notorious Rock Band, Motley Crue
(Yes! Something trashy in my bibliography!)
Movies I Watch Over and Over (More than once, anyway) . . .
· Band Of Brothers
· Lonesome Dove (Original series)
· The Decline Of Western Civilization: The Metal Years
· The Outlaw Josey Wales
· Saving Private Ryan
· Hang ‘Em High
· The Wild Bunch
Suckers I Want To Infect . . .
· Brother-blog Journal Yellow
· The rest of my regular Gunbloggers have been infected already!