Monday, April 03, 2006

I'll Get One Of These . . .


¶ . . . I forget where I saw this link, but after I read it I decided to go for it!! It describes the process of obtaining an 03 Federal Firearm License, Collector of Curios & Relics, and what it is good for. I just wanted to say I had one and get the dealer discounts from Brownells and Midway. Well, it was pretty simple. I requested the paper work from the ATF via the Internet and then sent the completed forms back and one copy to the Chief of Police and I received it. It took about six weeks from the time I dropped the forms in the mailbox. They send a bunch of stuff, like a big book of states regulations and the best of all, a booklet listing eligible weapons. All of the '73 Peacemaker commemoratives listed are like a history of the United States. If you think, "You never know when I'll come across a cheap Luger," or what have you, check it out. The money you might save on your first parts order will cover the $30 fee right off the bat . . .
. . . Yeah, the Nebelwerfer is in the C & R booklet!! Might make a nice lawn ornament . . . !!

  GET SOME!!

No comments: