Sunday, February 05, 2006

VileBill Treks Eastward . . .

¶ . . . And what a fantastic trek, indeed! For the better part of the past month I was out on the East Coast, Baltimore to be more precise, on a training mission. It was the first time I had been to the East and it was fantastic! So much to see, I'll be venturing back in the, hopefully, near future . . .
. . . The weekdays belong to "The Outfit," but the weekends were mine! My first trip was a 220 mile run to see my aunt up in the northernmost corner of New Jersey. A real nice rural area, across the Delaware River from the Poconos. How Currier & Ives - like, the guys out with their spaniels hunting pheasants . . . like in their own neighborhood! Here I am getting a rare chance to put on my cold weather gear:

¶ . . . I just wanted for now to get it out there that I was back in town and I've got some more (Quite a few, actually!) fotos to post (Some you'll think are pretty cool, I believe). Check out "VileBill's Current Read" for a foreshadowing of the trip to a site that is one of the High Points of my life.
  They're going to go down here for maintenance, they say, at nine o'clock, so I'll sign off for now.

STAY TUNED!!

No comments: