Friday, September 16, 2005

Let's Try This Video . . .

¶ . . . This is for/inspired by Jerry the Geek, as he is interested in seeing if he can get some of his video up on his site. I have been using SBC DSL as my ISP for the past year and a half and I'm quite satisfied with them. I've used the online storage for fotos, which they say is unlimited, but haven't used the document storage, 260 MB, which they call Briefcase.
Let's try it with a Bill Drill.(Linkage omitted!

. . . (A little later) All right, dudes, that worked, albeit a tad slow to load and in Quicktime (I'd prefer Windows Media!), so see if you can get your rocks off on  these bad boys and girls!! (Linkage omitted!)

. . . (Later still!) That one worked, too! It had to download for a minute, but it played in Windows Media. Check it out! You'll be glad you did!

¶ . . . This probably ain't a big whoop to some of you (video posting), but it's new to me and I get a real hoot out of being able to share some things that rock me . . .!!

Postscript: Let me know if these don't work. I seem to be having trouble getting them with Internet Explorer or when I try to view them on my computer from the kids' log-on identities.

Postscript (Again), Saturday 17 September: This was a failure! I'm omitting the video links!

No comments: